Are you searching for MHT CET Biology Question Papers?
Bingo! You are at the right place.
We will provide you with the best content, which will help you to boost your preparation. We will also provide you with the syllabus-related information and the previous year’s cut-off details.
MHT CET Biology Question Papers are available here for free. Download MHT CET Biology Question Papers for free on our page. Also, check out the MHT CET Biology Model Papers and solutions below. Students can find complete details about the MHT CET Biology exam and program details below.
MHT CET Biology Question Papers PDF Download
So, aspirants willing to attend the MHT CET Entrance Exam must download the MHT CET Biology Question Papers PDF Download to gain better knowledge about the examination. Moreover, our main aim is to help the aspirants with useful information and active links. So, by clicking on the links, candidates can quickly redirect to links of PDFs, and from there, you can download them for free. Furthermore, aspirants have to practice the MHT CET Biology Question Papers repeatedly. Hence, this type of preparation helps the aspirants to lead success.
|Name Of The Organization||State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State|
|Name Of The Examination||Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET)|
|Mode of the Exam||Offline|
MHT CET BIOLOGY SYLLABUS
A comprehensive program is very useful for preparing candidates. You may describe the exact subjects that need to be prepared. In addition, we would encourage applicants to consider relevant issues and ensure that no subject is missed. MHT CET Syllabus for Engineering, Pharmacy, and Agriculture will take effect by the 11th and 12th curricula. MHT CET no longer includes the Mathematical Complex Numbers chapter.
- All 12th Math/Physics/Chemistry/Biology topics are included in this syllabus.
- The level of difficulty for JEE Key Maths, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology are very similar to NEET. Difficulty level The exam consists of three pages, each of which has 100 marks and will not be assessed negatively.
- The subject-specific curriculum for CET 2022 is as follows:
MHT CET Biology Class XI and XII Syllabus
Class XI Syllabus
- Biology (Botany) Syllabus: Diversity in organisms, Biochemistry of cell, Plant Water Relations and Mineral Nutrition, Plant Growth and Development.
- Biology (Zoology) Syllabus: Organization of Cell, Animal tissues, Human Nutrition, Human Respiration.
Class XII Syllabus
- Biology (Botany) Syllabus: Genetic Basis of Inheritance, Gene: its nature, expression, and regulation, Biotechnology: Process and Application, Enhancement in Food Production, Microbes in Human Welfare, Photosynthesis, Respiration, Reproduction in Plants, Organisms and Environment -I.
- Biology (Zoology) Syllabus: Origin and the Evolution of Life, Chromosomal Basis of Inheritance, Genetic Engineering and Genomics, Human Health and Diseases, Animal Husbandry, Circulation, Excretion and osmoregulation, Control and Coordination, Human Reproduction, Organisms, and Environment-II.
MHT CET Biology Topic-wise Weightage
A rough idea of the weightage of different parts is given in the following table, based on documents from previous years. You may gain insight into the importance of various problems by weighing up the different subjects.
|Biology Chapters and topics||Average no. of Questions from the chapter||Weightage of the chapter and topic (In percentage)|
|Cell Biology & Cell Division||6||10%|
|Genetics & Biotechnology||15||24%|
|Biology in Human Welfare||1||2%|
|Structural Organisation in Animals||1||2%|
|Human Reproduction & Reproductive Health||5||18%|
|Origin & Evolution||3||10%|
|Human Health & Diseases||3||9%|
The most important chapters in Biology for MHT CET 2022 are as follows –
|Human Reproduction||Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants|
|Principles of Inheritance and Variation||Molecular Basis of Inheritance|
|Evolution||Human Health and Disease|
|Photosynthesis in Higher Plants||Respiration in Plants|
|Body Fluids and Circulation||Excretory Products and their Elimination|
|Neural Control and Coordination||Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production|
|Biotechnology and its Applications||Biotechnology Principles and Process|
MHT CET BIOLOGY Top 5 Books for your reference
MHT-CET Biology Test Series Book for Pharmacy Entrance Exam, Maharashtra | MHT-CET Mock Test | Includes 1750 MCQs with Answers and Solutions in Topic Tests, Revision Tests and Model Tests Papers
MHT-CET Score Booster (Biology)
MHT CET Prep Guide Biology 2022
MHT-CET Triumph Biology Book for Pharmacy Entrance Exam | Based on relevant chapters of the 11th Syllabus of Maharashtra State Board
NEET BIOLOGY HANDBOOK: VOLUME I (CLASS XI CHAPTERS)
MHT CET Biology question papers download link
- MHT CET Biology Paper 1 Download Link
- MHT CET Biology Paper 2 Download Link
- MHT CET 2020 Question Paper
This article discusses the key points of the MHT CET Biology question paper pdf in 2022. We hope that the article has helped you understand some of the important aspects of this subject and given you a better understanding of what is expected on this type of question paper. Remember to study hard and prepare for your MHT CET biology question paper pdf in 2022 to achieve high marks!
When is the MHT CET 2022 exam going to be held?
As per the latest schedule, the MHT CET exam will be conducted from August 5 to 10, 2022, for the PCM combination, and for the PCB combination, the exam dates are from August 11 to 18, 2022.
What is the benefit of solving the MHT CET previous year papers?
With the rigorous practice of the previous years’ MHT CET papers, candidates can get an idea of the pattern, type, and nature of the questions asked in the paper.
What are the different questions on the mht cet biology question paper pdf?
There are different questions on the mht cet biology question paper pdf. Some of these questions are about the subject’s content, while others are about specific skills you need for the subject.
Some of the questions on the mht cet biology question paper pdf are about the subject’s content. For example, one question asks you to explain how chloroplasts function in photosynthesis. This question is designed to test your knowledge of the subject matter.